Apply for a loan
Applying online is easy, simply:
- Complete the application form below
- Upload your business plan
- Upload your Memorandum and Articles of Association or Society Rules
Please note it is essential to include your Memorandum and Articles of Association/Society Rules because we only make loans to democratically owned and controlled organisations.
Your business plan should include:
- A full description of proposed activities
- Membership, constitution and management structure
- Two years’ projections of profit and loss accounts, balance sheets and cash flows
- Overall finance requirements and any other proposed sources of finance
- Audited/annual accounts for three years for established businesses
The business appraisal is undertaken by Co-operative & Community Finance. This includes a visit to the business to meet the people involved and a detailed discussion of plans before a decision is taken.
Fill in the form below, or download an application form and post it to us together with your business plan and Memorandum and Articles of Association.